Sat, Apr 08|
Zoom Live Webinar
IFTA Filings and Permits Training
You’ve heard about IFTA, but the details are complicated. We’ll go over the following: What is IFTA? How does it work? Who needs to file IFTA, and how often? Click Read more to see information about the class! Live training with Zoom.
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Zoom Live Webinar
About the event
What does IFTA mean in trucking?
The International Fuel Tax Agreement (IFTA) is a tax collection and sharing agreement to redistribute fuel taxes paid by interstate commercial carriers.
What is IFTA used for?
IFTA is an agreement among U.S. states and provinces in Canada that simplifies the reporting of fuel use taxes by interstate motor carriers who operate in two or more member states or provinces.
What we cover in IFTA-
- Permits we cover- Connecticut, New York, Kentucky, New Mexico, And Oregon Permits and Filings
- Quarterly filings
- Audit paperwork
- Much more!
- Must have a computer with a camera that works and strong Wifi that can carry connection for long periods- video is MANDATORY during the entire class duration unless exemptions are made.
- Failure to turn on video after multiple warnings can result in removing that class and possibly the entire course without a refund.
- The Dispatch Training Center is not liable if you have connection issues. Please email/contact us immediately if you are having connection issues.
- All students must log in with Zoom with the EMAIL and NAME used for registration.
- If you log into the class using multiple devices or share the link with an unapproved guest(s), Dispatch Training Center will only remove you from the course with a refund.
- You agree that we can take pictures and videos (that can include you) of the class and upload them to our social media.
- Each class has a Moderator who can remove, mute, and direct message students.
- For each class, you will be checked in. If the moderator cannot check you in, the moderator will remove you.
- Every class is recorded for legal purposes, and we do not share our recordings.
- Courses are not transferable from one person to another.
- NO RECORDINGS ALLOWED OF THE CLASS. We do not allow recordings of our online training courses; if you are found recording during class, we have the right to remove you from the entire course without a refund and pursue legal action.
- No sharing of the class material is provided through email or zoom. Sharing class material will result in removing the entire class, no refund, and legal action.
- You have to be able to attend the entire scheduled class. We cannot redo parts of the course since it is a large class, and other types need to start on time. Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if scheduling conflicts occur.
- You cannot be disruptive to the class flow. When the instructor is talking and not taking questions, it is crucial that you can maintain a fair learning environment for the rest of the class. If constant disruptions happen -even after a warning- we can remove you from the course without a refund.
- Attendance- IS MANDATORY! Every class is full of the crucial information you need and pay for. If you cannot attend a class, contact us ASAP@ at email@example.com.
- To receive a refund for a canceled course registration, Dispatch Training Center must be notified in writing within 48 hours after purchasing the course (email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds will only be issued if the required written notification is received within 48 hours after registration.
- Suppose you pay for any Dispatch Training Center Course (Even if you didn’t attend any classes due to your negligence) via credit card. And then subsequently attempt a chargeback through your credit card issuer. You agree to reimburse Dispatch Training Center for any legal fees and all other costs incurred to bring you into compliance with this agreed-upon refund policy.
- Students may be transferred to a later class once at no charge. Our office must receive written notification two weeks before the start date, and please email us at email@example.com.
IFTA Filings and Permits$399.00+$9.98 service fee