Sat, Feb 03|
Zoom Live Webinar
PRO Dispatch Training February 2024 Registration $999
Are you interested in becoming a professional dispatcher and being your own boss? Do you want to achieve financial freedom while working from the comfort of your own home? Look no further, as you have come to the right place.
Time & Location
Feb 03, 2024, 10:30 AM CST – Mar 07, 2024, 10:30 AM CST
Zoom Live Webinar
About the event
02/03 10:30 am-2:30 pm
02/10 10:30 am-2:30 pm
02/17 10:30 am-2:30 pm
02/24 10:30 am-2:30 pm
03/02 10:30 am-2:30 pm
Please note that the Observation Day is on MARCH 5TH,6TH,7TH. The Observation Day is only one day, but we divide the class into smaller groups. You can choose the day that works best for you, and if there are no slots available on that day, you can select from the other observation days. Each observation day lasts for about four hours in total.
At Dispatch Training Center, we provide a comprehensive and holistic training approach that sets us apart from other training courses in the industry. Our training program covers various topics, including negotiation skills, current market trends, paperwork setup, different zones in the USA, real-time bookings, dispatcher/trucking terminology, communication skills improvement, establishing relationships with brokers, and much more.
Our classes are designed to be interactive and engaging, with a fun and fast-paced learning environment. We encourage our students to ask questions, interact with each other, and push themselves to succeed. To ensure success, we provide homework, quizzes, and a wealth of information that we recommend students review thoroughly.
Before the class starts, we send out preparatory work to give students an insight into the subject matter and terminology covered in the course. We take great pride in our students' success and future at Dispatch Training Center. We are committed to our student's growth and development and strive to ignite their passion for success.
We genuinely care about our students and enjoy watching them achieve their full potential. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you to our classes.
Topics that we will cover include:
1. Create a company set-up packet and learn how to get set up with brokers through in-class practice.
2. Understanding the pluses and minuses of factoring, recommendations, and a general overview.
3. Understanding the types of equipment, weight limits, and permits required.
4. Learning the trucking industry terminology and glossary explanations.
5. Familiarize with USA states, zip codes, DAT zones, and time zones.
6. Understanding the COI coverage and the process of obtaining it.
7. Introduction to Truckstop and DAT 360 load boards.
8. In-class practice of posting trucks, searching for loads, and market analysis.
9. Understanding the 2020 North American Freight numbers.
10. Familiarize with the CARB, SmartWay certifications, TWIC, and UCR programs.
11. Understand the ELD rules and regulations and know the providers.
12. Understanding the market difference by commodities.
13. Understanding the reefer specifications.
14. Knowing the dry van freight challenges.
15. Understanding the flatbed, step deck, conestoga, and tanker loads.
16. Understanding the head haul, backhaul, and tri-haul segments.
17. Understanding hot market maps, spot markers, dedicated lines, and direct contracts.
18. Understanding the "CLEAN BOL" concept regarding shortages, damages, overages, and rejections.
19. Understanding the booking and invoicing process.
20. Knowing the paperwork involved in booking loads.
21. Knowing the dispatching process for drivers, shippers, and receivers.
22. Knowing the in-transit steps checklist.
23. Knowing the rebooking process, cancellations, and TONU.
24. Learning negotiation skills and phone techniques.
25. Tips for organizing your time.
26. Tips for posting trucks, calling brokers, and discussing rates, markets, and profitability.
27. Improving phone skills and influence of communication.
28. Building relationships with brokers, shippers, and receivers.
29. Knowing a dispatcher's rebooking process and everyday duties, including the transit process, problem-solving, and cargo claims prevention.
30. Understanding the tasks involved in a dispatcher's daily duties.
Please note the following requirements and guidelines for attending our online classes at Dispatch Training Center:
- You must have a working computer with a camera and strong Wi-Fi that can maintain a stable connection throughout the class duration. Video is mandatory during the entire class unless exemptions are made.
- If you fail to turn on video after multiple warnings, we reserve the right to remove you from that class and possibly the entire course without a refund.
- Dispatch Training Center is not liable for any connection issues. Please get in touch with us immediately at email@example.com if you are experiencing any problems.
- You must log in to Zoom using the email and name used for registration.
- Sharing the class link with unapproved guests or logging in using multiple devices is prohibited. We will remove you from the course without a refund if you violate this rule.
- By attending the class, you agree that we can take pictures and videos of the class, which may include you, and upload them to our social media.
- Each class has a moderator who can remove, mute, and direct message students.
- You will be checked in for each class. If the moderator cannot check you in, they will remove you.
- Every class is recorded for legal purposes, but we do not share the recordings.
- Courses are non-transferable from one person to another.
- Recording of the class is strictly prohibited. If you are found recording during class, we will remove you from the entire course without a refund and pursue legal action.
- Sharing of class material via email or Zoom is prohibited. If you share class material, we will remove the entire class without a refund and pursue legal action.
- You must be able to attend the entire scheduled class. If scheduling conflicts arise, please get in touch with us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You cannot disrupt the class flow. When the instructor is speaking and not taking questions, you must maintain a fair learning environment for the rest of the class. We will remove you without a refund if you constantly disrupt the course.
- Attendance is mandatory for every class. If you cannot attend a class, please get in touch with us immediately at email@example.com.
- To receive a refund for a canceled course registration, you must notify Dispatch Training Center in writing within 48 hours of purchasing the course. Refunds will only be issued if we receive the required written notification within 48 hours of registration.
- If you pay for any Dispatch Training Center course via credit card and subsequently attempt a chargeback through your credit card issuer, you agree to reimburse Dispatch Training Center for any legal fees and all other costs incurred to bring you into compliance with this agreed-upon refund policy.
- Students may transfer to a later class once at no charge. Our office must receive written notification two weeks before the start date. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ticket type
PRO Dispatch Training $999
This ticket gives one person access to the class.Price$999.00Sold Out
This event is sold out