Sat, Jun 17|
Zoom Live Webinar
PRO Dispatch Training June 2023 Registration
Are you interested in becoming a professional dispatcher, being your own boss, and achieving financial freedom while working from the comfort of your home? Look no further, as you've come to the right place.
Time & Location
Jun 17, 10:30 AM CDT – Jul 20, 10:30 AM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar
About the event
06/17 10:30 am-2:30 pm
06/24 10:30 am-2:30 pm
07/01 10:30 am-2:30 pm
07/08 10:30 am-2:30 pm
07/15 10:30 am-2:30 pm
Observation Day July 18, 19, 20th 10 am-3 pm - Observation is one day; we sub-divide the class into smaller groups; you choose which day works best for your schedule, and if there is not a slot available that day, you choose from the other observation days. Each observation day is about 4 hours in total.
Looking for a comprehensive training course that stands out from the rest? Look no further than Dispatch Training Center. Our program covers a wide range of topics, including negotiation techniques, current market trends, paperwork setup, regional zones across the USA, live booking scenarios, trucking terminology, communication skills, and building strong relationships with brokers. Our classes are highly engaging, interactive, and fast-paced, and we encourage students to ask questions and actively participate. To ensure success, we provide homework assignments, quizzes, and ample information for review. Before the start of each class, we also send students preparatory work to help them become familiar with key concepts and terminology. At Dispatch Training Center, we take our students' success and future prospects seriously, and we're dedicated to supporting them throughout their journey. Join us today and unlock your full potential!
- Understanding insurance requirements and types of coverage
- Creating company set-up packet and learning process of getting set up with brokers (in-class practice)
- Factoring pluses and minuses, recommendations, and general overview
- Types of equipment, weight limits, permits
- Trucking industry terminology and glossary explanation and understanding
- USA states and zip/ DAT zone directory/ time zones
- COI coverage and obtaining process
- Introduction to Truckstop and DAT 360 load boards
- In class practice posting trucks, searching for loads, market analysis
- 2020 North American Freight numbers
- CARB, SmartWay certifications, TWIC, and UCR programs
- ELD rules and regulations, providers
- Market difference by commodities
- Reefer specifications
- Dry van freight challenges
- Flatbed, Step deck, Conestoga, and Tanker loads
- Head haul, backhaul, and tri-haul segments
- Hot market maps, spot markers, dedicated lines, direct contracts
- “CLEAN BOL’ understanding (shortages, damages, overages, rejections)
- Booking and Invoicing process
- Booking loads and paperwork involved in the process
- Dispatching drivers, shippers, and receivers checklist
- In transit steps checklist
- Rebooking of loads, cancelations and TONU
- Negotiation skills and phone techniques
- Organizing your time tips
- Posting trucks and calling brokers, discussing rates, markets, and profitability
- Phone skills and improvement
- Influence of communication
- Rebooking process, building relationships with brokers, shippers, and receivers
- Tasks of dispatcher's everyday duties (transit process, problem-solving, cargo claims prevention
- Must have a computer with a camera that works and strong Wifi that can carry connection for long periods- video is MANDATORY during the entire class duration unless exemptions are made.
- Failure to turn on video after multiple warnings can result in removing that class and possibly the entire course without a refund.
- The Dispatch Training Center is not liable if you have connection issues. Please email/contact us immediately if you are having connection issues.
- All students must log in with Zoom with the EMAIL and NAME used for registration.
- If you log into the class using multiple devices or share the link with an unapproved guest(s), Dispatch Training Center will only remove you from the course with a refund.
- You agree that we can take pictures and videos (that can include you) of the class and upload them to our social media.
- Each class has a Moderator who can remove, mute, and direct message students.
- For each class, you will be checked in. If the moderator cannot check you in, the moderator will remove you.
- Every class is recorded for legal purposes, and we do not share our recordings.
- Courses are not transferable from one person to another.
- NO RECORDINGS ARE ALLOWED OF THE CLASS. We do not allow recordings of our online training courses; if you are found recording during class, we have the right to remove you from the entire course without a refund and pursue legal action.
- No sharing of the class material is provided through email or Zoom. Sharing class material will result in removing the entire class, no refund, and legal action.
- You have to be able to attend the entire scheduled class. We cannot redo parts of the course since it is a large class, and other types need to start on time. Email us immediately at email@example.com if scheduling conflicts occur.
- You cannot be disruptive to the class flow. When the instructor is talking and not taking questions, it is crucial that you can maintain a fair learning environment for the rest of the class. We can remove you from the course without a refund if constant disruptions happen- even after a warning.
- Attendance- IS MANDATORY! Every class is full of the crucial information you need and pay for. If you cannot attend a class, contact us ASAP@ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive a refund for a canceled course registration, Dispatch Training Center must be notified in writing within 48 hours after purchasing the course (email to email@example.com). Refunds will only be issued if the required written notification is received within 48 hours after registration.
- Suppose you pay for any Dispatch Training Center Course (Even if you didn’t attend any classes due to your negligence) via credit card. And then subsequently attempt a chargeback through your credit card issuer. You agree to reimburse Dispatch Training Center for any legal fees and all other costs incurred to bring you into compliance with this agreed-upon refund policy.
- Students may be transferred to a later class once at no charge. Our office must receive written notification two weeks before the start date, and please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PRO Dispatch Training $949
+$23.73 service fee
This ticket gives one person access to the class.
+$23.73 service fee0