Sun, Apr 21|
Zoom Live Webinar
Trucking Safety and Compliance Training $899
Discover How to Reduce Risks, Better Protect Your Drivers and Improve Your Fleets Safety. Implement record-keeping systems to meet DOT and OSHA regulatory requirements and much more!
Time & Location
Apr 21, 2024, 12:00 PM CDT – May 04, 2024, 12:00 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar
About the event
OUR NEXT SAFETY CLASS
04/21 12 PM- 4 PM
04/28 12 PM- 4 PM
05/04 12 PM- 4 PM
05/05 12 PM- 4 PM
Learn how the Federal Regulations and definitions apply to your company.
- Gain a fresh perspective on the latest updates and how they impact your daily operations.
- Discover how the Safety Measurement System (SMS Report) affects your company and how to review it.
- Maximize profitability while maintaining compliance by understanding Hours of Service rules and exceptions.
- Familiarize yourself with FMCSA governance and how DOT regulations apply to various motor carrier operations.
- Be equipped for an FMCSA Audit and stay in good standing with safety scores by utilizing hacks, tips, and tricks.
- And there's much more to learn!
(1) Part 380—Special Training Requirements;
(2) Part 382—Controlled Substances and Alcohol Use and Testing;
(3) Part 383—Commercial Driver's License Standards; Requirements and Penalties;
(4) Part 384—State Compliance with Commercial Driver's License Program;
(5) §390.19—Motor Carrier Identification Report;
(6) §390.21—Marking of Commercial Motor Vehicles;
(7) Part 391—Qualifications of Drivers;
(8) Part 392—Driving of Commercial Motor Vehicles;
(9) Part 393—Parts and Accessories Necessary for Safe Operation;
(10) Part 395—Hours of Service of Drivers;
(11) Part 396—Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance
- Ensure your computer has a functioning camera and reliable Wi-Fi to maintain connection throughout the class. Unless you have received exemptions, you must have your video on during class. Failure to comply with this rule after multiple warnings may result in being removed from the category or even the entire course without a refund.
- Please note that the Dispatch Training Center is not responsible for connection issues. In case of any such problem, please get in touch with us immediately.
- All students must log in to Zoom with the same email and name used during registration. Sharing the link with an unapproved guest or logging in with multiple devices may result in immediate removal from the course with a refund.
- By registering, you agree that pictures and videos of the class (including you) may be taken and uploaded to our social media.
- Each class has a moderator who has the authority to remove, mute, and direct message students. You will be checked in at the beginning of each class, and failure to check in may result in removal from the course.
- Please note that all classes are recorded for legal purposes, and we do not share our recordings with anyone.
- Courses are non-transferable and must be attended by the registered person only.
- Recording of the class is strictly prohibited, and any violation may result in immediate removal from the course with no refund and legal action.
- Sharing class material through email or any other means is strictly prohibited and may result in removal from the class with no refund or legal action.
- Attending the entire scheduled class is mandatory, and we cannot redo parts of the course. Please contact us immediately at email@example.com in case of scheduling conflicts.
- Disruptive behavior during the class may result in removal from the course without any refund.
- Attendance is mandatory for every class; missing any type may affect your learning. If you cannot attend a class, please get in touch with us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To receive a refund for a canceled course registration, written notification must be received within 48 hours of purchasing the course via email to email@example.com.
- Suppose you pay for any Dispatch Training Center course via credit card. In that case, you agree to reimburse Dispatch Training Center for any legal fees and other costs incurred to bring you into compliance with the agreed-upon refund policy.
- Students may be transferred to a later class once at no charge, provided that written notification is received two weeks before the start date. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any such requests.
- Ticket type
Safety Compliance ManagerPrice$899.00
+$22.48 service fee+$22.48 service fee