Sat, Apr 08|
Zoom Live Webinar
Trucking Safety & Compliance Manager Training plus IFTA and Permits Class
Discover How to Reduce Risks, Better Protect Your Drivers and Improve Your Fleets Safety. Implement record-keeping systems to meet DOT and OSHA regulatory requirements and much more!
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2023, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM CDT
Zoom Live Webinar
About the event
OUR NEXT SAFETY CLASS
04/08 10 AM-2 PM PM IFTA CALCULATIONS
04/15 12 PM-4 PM
04/22 12 PM-4 PM
04/23 12 PM-4 PM
04/30 12 PM-4 PM
How do the Federal Regulations and definitions apply to your company?
- Learn how the Federal Regulations and definitions apply to your company.
(1) Part 380—Special Training Requirements;
(2) Part 382—Controlled Substances and Alcohol Use and Testing;
(3) Part 383—Commercial Driver's License Standards; Requirements and Penalties;
(4) Part 384—State Compliance with Commercial Driver's License Program;
(5) §390.19—Motor Carrier Identification Report;
(6) §390.21—Marking of Commercial Motor Vehicles;
(7) Part 391—Qualifications of Drivers;
(8) Part 392—Driving of Commercial Motor Vehicles;
(9) Part 393—Parts and Accessories Necessary for Safe Operation;
(10) Part 395—Hours of Service of Drivers;
(11) Part 396—Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance
- Get a fresh perspective on what's new and changed and how it affects your day-to-day operations.
- Learn how to review the Safety Measurement System (SMS Report) and how it affects your company.
- Hours of Service rules, exceptions, and how to maximize profitability while maintaining compliance
- Learn about who is governed by the FMCSA and how DOT regulations apply to different motor carrier operations.
- Learn how to be prepared for an FMCSA Audit.
- Hacks, Tips, and Tricks to track your safety scores and keep you in good standing with the FMCSA.
You've heard about IFTA, but the details are complicated.
We'll go over the following:
What is IFTA? How does it work? Who needs to file IFTA, and how often? We will cover applying for an IFTA license and decals, renewals, quarterly fillings, paperwork for audits, and much more! Live training with actual practice! And Lots More!
- Must have a computer with a camera that works and strong Wifi that can carry connection for long periods- video is MANDATORY during the entire class duration unless exemptions are made.
- Failure to turn on video after multiple warnings can result in the removal of that class and possibly the entire course without a refund.
- The Dispatch Training Center is not liable if you have connection issues. Please email/contact us immediately if you are having connection issues.
- All students must log in with Zoom with the EMAIL and NAME used for registration.
- If you log into the class using multiple devices or share the link with an unapproved guest(s), Dispatch Training Center will remove you from the course without a refund.
- You agree that we can take pictures and videos (that can include you) of the class and upload them to our social media.
- Each class has a Moderator who can remove, mute, and direct message students.
- For each class, you will be checked in. If the moderator cannot check you in, the moderator will remove you.
- Every class is recorded for legal purposes. We do not share our recordings.
- Courses are not transferable from one person to another.
- NO RECORDINGS ARE ALLOWED OF THE CLASS. We do not allow recordings of any of our online training courses; if you are found recording during class, we have the right to remove you from the entire course without a refund and pursue legal action.
- No sharing of class material provided through email or zoom. Sharing class material will result in the removal of the entire class, no refund, and legal action.
- You have to be able to attend the entire scheduled class. We cannot redo parts of the course since it is a large class, and we have other classes that need to start on time. Email us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org if scheduling conflicts occur.
- You cannot be disruptive to the class flow. When the instructor is talking and not taking questions, it is crucial that you can maintain a fair learning environment for the rest of the class. If constant disruptions happen -even after a warning, we have the right to remove you from the course without a refund.
- Attendance- IS MANDATORY! Every class is packed full of the crucial information you need and pay for. If you cannot attend a class, contact us ASAP@ at email@example.com.
- To receive a refund for a canceled course registration, Dispatch Training Center must be notified in writing within 48 hours after purchasing the course (email to firstname.lastname@example.org). Refunds will only be issued if the required written notification is received within 48 hours after registration.
- Suppose you pay for any Dispatch Training Center Course (Even if you didn’t attend any classes due to your negligence) via credit card. And then subsequently attempt a chargeback through your credit card issuer. You agree to reimburse Dispatch Training Center for any legal fees and all other costs incurred to bring you into compliance with this agreed-upon refund policy.
- Students may be transferred to a later class once at no charge. Our office must receive written notification two weeks before the start date. Please email us at email@example.com.
Trucking Safety & IFTA$1,048.00+$26.20 service fee